embedded software Engineer
Full time or flexible
Cambridge, MA or remote
We’re looking for an experienced embedded engineer to become a core member of our team, dedicated to
developing new synthesizer instruments and technologies.
You have the industry experience to hit the ground running, as well as a genuine interest in building and
shaping new electronic instruments.
This position will support multiple projects through concept, development, test, and production.
• 5+ years experience in embedded system design and RTOS
• Experience with firmware development on ARM processors
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills for low power devices
• Experience with MIDI and USB device drivers
• Bonus hardware engineering and audio background